Thursday, May 1, 2008

SOOORRRRY

I've been slaking and i will be slaking for the next three weeks. We're moving out! getting rid off all of out stuff and packing into the prius. We're leaving next wensday the 7th. its been soooo very stressful. Chris has three 15 page papers to write so i'm basically left with the job of cleaning out the house. some how we have soooo much stuff. where did it all come from? well I'll try to write on the road. there are actually a lot of wi fi hot spots at rest areas.... but i probably wont really get the chance to make anything interesting. But when i get home i swear i'll make some awesome posts. My mom is moving so i get a new room to decorate, and my room at my dad's house suuuucccckkkkks. so there will be lot of fun summer project in the near future. i swear.

No comments: