Sunday, March 16, 2008

Heaven is a Place on Earth!



I've come home! This weekend I was looking for a desk for my long awaited craft nook. And i stumbled upon the Holyoke Flea Market. Its Huge! Imagine a very large warehouse stuffed with about 500 vender's selling literally everything. It was wonderful! I've been looking for a good flea market since we moved out here and I have finally found one. I was also successful in finding a desk for only $30. I think I could have paid $20 but i'm a horrible haggler. the guy realized this and i think he felt a little bad so he threw in a free chair (which I don't want or need but it was nice anyway). The desk needs a coat of paint and is a little beat up but its perfect.


Sorry the picture is a little out of focus.



Junk jewelry by the box with white dogs



Old Typewriter with a very cool horizontal filing cabinet that looks like it was use to store scientific supplies or botany samples.



Apartment building mail boxes. I really wanted this but it wasn't cheap at $150



Stuff!



One of three walls covered in dried flower bouquets



More Stuff!

No comments: