Monday, March 31, 2008

Reorganization

BEFORE....


AFTER....





The other weekend I rearranged our living room. I'm still not done, but i'm close. I basically moved the futon couch to the other side of the room. I still need to mount our old French map. We found it in a dumpster at Smith college, its beautiful and aged, its one of my favorite finds. my craft corner is a mess! I NEED to do some serious spring cleaning. Since we are leaving in May (going back home to Seattle! we going to road trip back through the south and up the California coast... but i digress) I need to start selling things and giving junk away to the good ol' salvation army. I'll be listing the furniture I don't care about on craig's list, like the mattress. but there are a few things I want to hold on to. like my favorite bizarre love seat that some day I will have reupholster. I can't believe I'll be leaving this place so soon. I'll be going back to the good old Barnard in the fall.... oh the time dose fly.

No comments: