Monday, March 3, 2008

New Favorite Website


The other day I stumbled upon a wonderful website, The Curiosity shop. The brain child of Lauren Smith and Derek Fagerstrom, the pair set out to make a store full of beautiful things. In addition to the online store they recently opened a shop in San Francisco.

They carry everything from craft do-it-yourself kits to unique stationary. Its the perfect place to find a unique gift. And I was shocked by there very reasonable prices. I almost went hog wild but stopped myself before I spent my rent money.

But I do have my eye on this beautiful set of porcelain keys for only $40. I was thinking about mounting then in a
wooden display case and hanging then by the front door near our key jar to reminded me not to forget my keys! you can also check out their blog at http://www.smartsandcrafts.com/

No comments: